Blog | 5-Apr-2022
Capsicum is a genus of flowering plants in the nightshade family Solanaceae, native to the Americas, cultivated worldwide for their chilli pepper or bell pepper fruit. Capsicum Oleoresin is an oily extract of pepper plants of the genus Capsicum, and it is produced by the solvent extraction of dried ripe fruits of Capsicum annum L.
Capsicum Oleoresin Specification
- Various combinations of heat and colour
- Maximum we can support Scoville Heat Units up to 90MSHU - (60%)
- Decolourised (less than 50 CU)
- Water-soluble/dispersible up to 1.5M SHU
- Capsicum powder WS up to 10%
Uses and Application of Capsicum Oleoresin
- Snack foods
- Processed meats and other food products which need the spicy & hot characteristics of chilli
Capsicum Oleoresin manufacturer
Akay has a wide range of oleoresins, which are available in various strengths & specifications, both Oil Soluble and Water-Soluble versions: Akay is one of the largest Capsicum oleoresin manufacturers in the world with a production capacity of more than 500 tons/annum.